THE POINT ARTIST-RUN CENTRE
Sunday, May 20
Noon – 4 p.m.
Venture to The Point on Alta Lake’s west side for a full day of fun activities and events.
Location: The Point Artist-Run Centre, 5678 Alta Lake Road, Whistler
Date: Sunday, May 20th
Time: Noon – 4 p.m.
- Bocce and brunch at the Cypress Point Cafe.
- Live music on the back porch
- Indoor and outdoor activities
- Also featuring the 1st annual Musical Instrument Swap and Jam Session.
Sell your unused musical instruments and sound gear and check out others on offer. Jam with other local musicians on The Point stage.
- For more info on the music swap, please email: email@example.com
Map to The Point
Getting to The Point Artist-Run Centre is an easy 10 or 15 minute bicycle ride from Whistler Village or Creekside, or a 45 or 30 minute walk, respectively, on the Valley Trail. It is a 15 minute drive from Whistler Village, and limited parking is available. Overflow parking is at Rainbow Park, a 10 minute walk from The Point.